The Story of my Life

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Step 4a....An example of Format A, chronological

(See step 4)

Chapter 1…..Birth and Pre-School Years

Chapter 2….Grade School Years

Chapter 3….High School Years

Chapter 4….My Parents

Chapter 5….My Siblings

Chapter 6….My Grandparents

Chapter 7….My Other Relatives

Chapter 8….My First Marriage and Divorce

Chapter 9….My Children

Chapter 10….My Second Marriage

Chapter 11….My Life as a Widow

Chapter 12….Mid-Life Years

Chapter 13….The Golden Years

Chapter 14….My Religion, Spirituality, and Spiritual Moments

Chapter 15….My Friends

Chapter 16….My Health

Chapter 17….Places I’ve Been, Things I’ve Seen

Chapter 18….Hobbies, Interests, Likes and Dislikes

Chapter 19….Personal Struggles and Growth

Chapter 20….Thoughts About Life and What I Have Learned

Chapter 21….Heartaches and Regrets

Chapter 22….Hopes and Dreams For My Children and Grandchildren